THE BLUEPRINT ON HOW TO TURN
GOALS INTO ACHIEVEMENT
Prepare to experience how to rewire the way you envision your future goals. Through innovative and physical experiences, you’ll learn how to approach goal setting in ways that ignite curiosity and inspire others to inspire themselves. You’ll be led by Motivational Speaker, Tedx Speaker, host of the Common Good Radio Show, and Coach Andres Ruiz. He will be your guide on this innovative and authentic journey of vision and inspiration.
- Have a better understanding of self care and how it is connected to success and achieving goals.
- You will walk away with a plan of action you can implement immediately.
- Learn how to use tools to achieve their professional and personal goals.
During our time together we will be engaging in physical activities through brain games and group activities to help activate new neural connections in your brain. We will also be doing reflection and talking about goals and energy to help the participants visualize the life they desire both professionally and personally. The presentation will be hands-on to keep the flow of the presentation engaging and fun.
Master your emotions will raise the awareness of the youth in regards to anger, anxiety and sadness. Through physical experiences, the youth will learn how to overcome negative emotions and take responsibility for their own feelings
- Have a better understanding of their own emotions so they can deal with the feelings in a positive way.
- Youth will walk away with simple and powerful tools they can implement immediately.
- Youth will learn how to be self sufficient so they can handle challenges in their personal and professional life.
Andres will briefly share his struggles with anxiety, depression, suicidal thoughts, cutting, drugs, alcohol, gambling, and overeating. The youth will be asked questions that will be thought-provoking to help them think about their own personal life and how they can use these tools to help them master their emotions to overcome any challenge they may be having with their feelings. The presentation will be engaging with mindfulness activities that the youth can use immediately.
5 WAYS TO TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE
THAT NOBODY TALKS ABOUT
Youth will be asked questions to make them think about responsibility in their own life. This will raise their awareness, so they can find out for themselves if they are owning their life or putting the blame on others for not being where they want to be. Youth will participate in conversations with other youth through engaging activities. This will also give the youth the opportunity to learn that they are not alone when it comes to not taking personal responsibility for their own life.
- Have a better understanding of what it means to take personal responsibility for their own emotions, actions, and decisions.
- Youth will walk away with a better perspective on the importance of what it takes to be a leader in their own lives and the lives of others.
- Youth will learn how to be self-sufficient so they can handle challenges in their personal and professional life in a responsible manner
Andres will briefly share his struggles with not taking personal responsibility for his own life and the consequences he had to deal with. The youth will be asked questions that will be thought-provoking to help them think about their own personal life and how they can come up with ideas on how they can take responsibility for their own life, so they can be more independent. The presentation will be engaging with questions and activities that will build community, awareness, and knowledge that the youth can use immediately.